Monday, May 12, 2008

CHANGES!! CHANGES!! AND MORE CHANGES!!

OK. so things have been quite crazy as usual. I have been thinking and making a few changes in my life as of yet. First, starting in June, I've decided not to have anything to do with hotels for a long time. WOW!!! I bet no one thought I would actually mean it huh? I still don't think my family believes me either, but I NEED a break. It is amazing the difference in me when I work at the hospital (a job I love) compared to when I work at the hotel ( a job I hate) I think they are living with a Dr. Jeckle and Ms. Hyde.



Next change, I have believe it or not been trying to seriously loose a little weight, ok who are we kidding I would love to loose a lot of weight. So far I have lost and kept off 20 lbs. The additional 10 lbs keeps coming off and going back on. So, I have only been giving it about 35% effort, and starting June 1st...I am going to be giving it a 110%. I know everyone is probably saying why not start now, well.... I am so so so so excited to say that I am going to IRELAND!!! So I will not be focusing on it while I am gone, but I will definitely keep you all posted on my weight loss and fun trip info.

4 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Congrats on the job decision, the trip to Ireland, and the weight loss! You are awesome and inspiring. Love you!!!

T. Sipes said...

Have a great time in Ireland! and good luck on your weight loss.

Katy B. said...

Oh my goodness! So lucky you are! Have a great time!:):):)

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I can't wait till you post pics on your trip!! Congrats on the weight loss girl! I knew there was someting different about you when I saw you at the movie the other night! 20 pounds is great! You are amazing :)