
I just love the site Triple The Sketch! Here is a layout I did using their number 4 sketch. Everyone should take a look at this site. It is very inspirational, and the design team does a great job. Each week I look forward to seeing the next sketch!
Poor little Zane is probably thinking, "I can't believe I am related to these people!"
8 comments:
Thank you for your very kind comments about Triple the Sketch! You are very sweet! We are glad you are enjoying our sketches, and I love what you did with sketch 4. I love how you used a journaling strip at the bottom, and what a great photo! Thanks for playing along this week, and I hope you will continue to join us. Have a joyous day!
This picture is hilarious!! Love your take on this weeks sketch! Awesome job!
And thank you for your kind words! You're too sweet :)
Have an awesome week!!
Ember Sherman
Love the new family pictures!! Lots of chokeholds goin' on there!! Cute layout too! When can we do girls night? Baby Mama is out now! I can do a wednesday if wednesdays are still good for you
Great job Nadine! LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo!!! Makes me laugh!
Cute pic's! Love the layout!
Oh Nadine! You did a fabulous job with this sketch! The LO is fantastic-and the subject is too fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us. We hope you continue along with us on this fun journey.
Love it, and you!
:) Lucy
Thanks for your comments, you guys are great.
Post a Comment