Monday, April 14, 2008

Layout Inspired by Triple The Sketch


I love this new site, you all should check it out, http://triplethesketch.blogspot.com/ Patter Cross creates sketches and her design team creates layouts, card and extra for inspiration. Here is a layout that I did based off of Patter's 2nd Sketch.


8 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Such a cute page! I love it! Tami's words were beautiful!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Absolutely wonderful job!!!

Patter Cross said...

Oh just love what you did with the sketch! And love the photo with your hands in a heart!! Awesome, and thanks for playing with us!

RobinDiane said...

Great take on the sketch! The journaling is touching. I had the same experience. My DH and I tried to get pregnant..we saw a specialist then when insurance changed and we couldn't afford to continue is when I finally got pregnant. Such a blessing.

Anonymous said...

what an immense blessing and a BEAUTIFUL layout to represent it all. May you be blessed and healthy! BTW, your "real Davis family pic" down the side had me LOL, how cuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout of Tami Nadine!!! She's lucky you are willing to work on an album for her!!! Love that you're playing along with us at TTS!!!! Love ya!

Nadine said...

Thanks guys. It is wonderful having the TTS website, so I can get ideas from the simple layouts that Patter does. Hope you enjoy, and hopefully I'll be able to post more often.

Katy B. said...

I love it!:):) You're awesome!