Saturday, March 22, 2008

Death Becomes Her!

Hi all, Yes I'm still alive for those of you who are asking. I am definately getting tired of working both jobs. Some days I wake up from a few hours of sleep and I swear I look like death! lol. But, I only have a few more months of it hopefully. Things are a tad bit crazy in my life right now, but I will hopefully be able to start posting I'm hoping on a weekly basis.

4 comments:

Katy B. said...

No worries Nadine! We'll be here and waiting for ya....it's just your own darn fault that we love you so much and want to know what's up with you.:):):)

You're the best!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

You've never looked like death to me, just cute Nadine who always has a cool new hair do! :)

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I have never seen you look like death! Even at your worst! You are so beautiful! Good luck with both jobs. I can't say that I've been there, but it sounds hard! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

You haven't seen death until you've been to my house the week after giving birth and trying to raise 6 kids (counting hubby)and keep a clean house. That's how death becomes her. LOL

Seriously though....Glad you're alive over there lady! Love and miss you!