Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tag...... You are it!

I don't usually do tags, but Manda had this one on her blog, and I really liked it so I put the first thing that came to mind. If anyone would like to Tag-a-long that would be great!


I am: Definitely a crazy person!

I know: That I am a Child of God, and that he loves me.

I want: To always have close relationships with my family.

I have: The two best dogs in the world.

I wish: I didn’t have to work two jobs.

I hate: Hmmmm. Hate is a strong word, not too many things I hate but I guesst those extra pounds on my body would be one.

I miss: Colorado

I fear: Spiders and Roaches. Gross!!

I hear: People talking…I am at work right now.

I smell: Nothing..but I love the smell of roses or carnations. Yumm.

I crave: It varies; there is not a whole lot I crave.

I search: For that eternal companion, the poor guy when I finally do
find him. LOL

I wonder: What happened to ALL that time that it seemed like you had when you
were about 8 years old. Now, it seems like I am always running out
of it.

I regret: Nothing- without the things that I have done and the mistakes that I
have made, I would not be the person that I am today….Hmmm. maybe I
need to rethink that huh. :o)

I love: My Heavenly Father, family, my babies (Bonnie and Clyde), friends,
scriptures, and many more things.

I care: About my family and friends

I always: Push myself to the limit.

I believe: In the Gospel.

I dance: Horribly, but I enjoy trying..maybe one day I will have rhythm, but
I won’t hold my breath.

I don't always: Say the most tactful things.

I fight: For whatever I feel is right.

I write: Letters once in a while, and cards.

I lose: Lately phase 10 teams… playing with the family.

I win: When I really want to get my way at something.

I never: Take time to smell the roses, but I am working on it.

I listen: To quite a few people, but then make up my own mind.

I need: Water, food, shelter…chocolate covered strawberries.

I am happy about: Life, the many blessings that I have been given.

I tag: Anyone who can take the challenge.

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

You are such an awesome woman, sister, and friend. :) I love your answers, the pics from your trips, and you!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Totally with you on the chocolate covered strawberries! Yummy! And what do you mean the poor guy? . . . . whomever you marry will be a lucky man to have a woman such as yourself! Can't wait to hang out tomorrow night!