Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Utah Trip

So, this was a trip I took to be able to hang out with some of my friends that I hardly get a chance to see very often. Rob and Kat and the girls I met when I was on my mission. They are one of the families that I have kept in contact with and we have become great friends. I try to visit about once a year.




We also went to the Weber County Fair while I was there. The girls were having a good time trying to win a fish. Then of course, the rides are always a good time. They had the steer competitions that we watched.








I always enjoy my visits to Utah. We love playing games, chatting, and just having fun hanging out.




I was excited this visit to be able to also see Becky Winter…..aka.. Sister Burtenshaw. I haven’t seen her since my mission. It was nice to catch up. It is amazing that it has been almost 10 years, and she doesn’t look like she has changed much except the color of her hair. She is still the same sweet, pretty Sister B.

1 comment:

Winter family said...

Of course, you had to post the goofy picture (ha ha!). I'm glad to know I am blog worthy! I had a great time with you! Too bad we don't live closer. I'm already missing you!