Friday, September 5, 2008

Doggie Daze!!


I know people already think I'm a little crazy, but this will probably make people think I am a nut, but at least I won't be alone, because Tami, Rachel and Jaime helped me with the pics. About twice a year I torture my babies and make them dress up and take funky pictures and this was one of those days. Hope you all enjoy!! There are a few of them.

Grizzy is Jaime's baby. Blondie
Maddy is Tami's baby. Black and White
Bonnie is Nadine's. Black Tan min.pin
Clyde is Nadine's Black & Red min.pin
Kamalani is Rachel's Black and Red puppy









3 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Such cute babies! :) I wish we could've been there. Much love!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So cracking up!! Those are the cutest pics of the doggies. . . . and Zaners!! I love the leprachaun outfit! How did you get all of them to cooperate? I bet the photo session was lots of fun :)

Heather Jackson said...

Your dogs ar so stinking cute! spencer wont let me dress up our dogs! i still love dogs in costumes!!!