Monday, May 11, 2009

New Craft Room

I am so excited. I have talked about this for a while, but I actually got it done. I have converted my living room into my craft room. This is great. I now have a lot more room for my crafts stuff and I am able to start getting a lot more projects done. I was just so excited I had to post.


3 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

I absolutely love your craft room, your creative talents, and you! :) The next time I have a project to work on, I want to come over and invade your new space!

Terrie Dodd said...

Congrats Nadine....Long time no hear. I LOVE your craft room, you are gonna love being able to spread out. I will be sure and let you know when I have my "Craft Blowout" I am going to have a huge craft garage sale and will have tons of stuff you might be interested in! It will be in July after our vacation, but I will be sure and let you know when...
Terrie Dodd

Nadine said...

Thanks Lucy. Sounds great Terrie let me know.