So, I have always been a little psycho, and I have been the type that just always goes, goes, goes. Fortunately or unfortunately it usually is work or school that I am continually pushing myself to complete, and the things that I want to do have to come in last.
So about three weeks ago, I made the decision to start doing things that I enjoy, I'm 34, it is about time. So I have decided not to go to X-Ray school. I have decided to start hiking more, so if anyone wants to join me on the hiking thing, just let me know; I love having company. I have decided I'm going to start taking time to do my fun projects that I have just kept building up. And many more things.
It is amazing how much of a happier person I am, not that I was unhappy before, but it is a little liberating to do things that I am enjoying doing, and not things that I feel I have to do.
10 years ago
2 comments:
About time...we all tell you that all the time. I hope you enjoy taking things slow. Love Ya
How has it been? Maybe we'll have to hike together a few mornings when I come next month! And I am SO trying your fajita recipe. It sounds delicious with the squashes! I have never thought of that! You are beautiful! I love you! I'm glad you are taking time to smell the roses :)
PS School is overrated!
Post a Comment