Saturday, June 21, 2008

SCHOOL NEWS

So... new school news. As many of you know, Tami and I have been wanting to go into Ultrasound. Here in AZ, they are retarded and we have to be registered with a different occupation in order to go into Ultrasound even though it has nothing to do with it. For example if we were nurses, then we could go into Ultrasound even though nurses have nothing to do with Ultrasound. OK... long drawn out explanation. So the waiting list is so long, and Tami won't be able to go until 2010, so we decided instead of x-ray, we are going to start school to become Respiratory therapists first and then we will be able to go into the Ultrasound program. So it looks like in Dec. we will be going full-time back to school. Yeah and UGGGG.

2 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

What's a respiratory therapist? Do you help people breathe? I know 2010 sound so far away, but I bet it sneaks up on ya!!

Katy B. said...

Good luck! I'd let you take care of me in a hospital any day of the week and twice on tuesdays!:)