Tuesday, September 11, 2007

UDDERLY UNCOMFORTABLE !!!!

OH How Cute!







So I totally couldn't help myself. I know I'm sick... BUT... I saw this cow costume at Pets Mart and just had to get it. We really thought Bonnie would have had the puppies by now, but we didn't exactly expect her to get pregnant this heat.


But she is so uncomfortable today and the Babies are kicking her like crazy. She just wants to nest that I think she should have them within the next couple of days.













I will keep you all posted, and as soon as she pops these little guys out I will post pictures of them on here. Poor Tami, see what she is going to have to go through when she pops Zane out.... I won't make her wear the cow costume though!

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Oh Bonnie is such a sweetheart! You won't believe it but we already bought both Maddie & Tiger cow costumes for Halloween! :) We'll have to get all our kids together for a friend/ group/ herd "moo" picture or something. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan Lucy. It would be adorable to have a herd picture.