Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The bundles of joy have finally arrived!

Bonnie is doing very well, and she is an excellent mother. She is ensuring the four new babies are getting all the love and attention they need. She had two girls and two boys.





Momma is carefully watching Tami, and she is making sure she is returning her baby safely.




These cuties are going to be ready to find a new home in six weeks. They are full breed min. pin. They are registered. They are mini min pins, so they will be between 6-8 lbs. full grown. If you know of anyone who would be interested in buying one of these cute babies, have them e-mail me at ndavis2775@yahoo.com. I will be selling them for $500.00. I will also be posting weekly pictures of them as well. Enjoy the pictures.


4 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Just darling! :) Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nadine! I'm still trying to talk Elly into letting us get a dog...

Deanna Payne said...

Congrats on the new babies. Now are you selling them potty trained? That would be worth my $500 right there! Haha!

Anonymous said...

Deanna you are funny, but min. pins are easily potty trained..sounding better isn't it...LOL