Saturday, August 11, 2007

Girls Night Out

Girls Night Out is just What we all needed. An evening of nails, shopping, dinner and lots and lots of laughing.








Holly and I had the idea, that maybe we should try and sing for our supper, but then we figured we would probably starve to death if we tried that Idea!





Holly had to help me with a personal problem I was having. It was a good thing I had her along, because Tami would have probably just ignored it! LOL Holly even looks like she enjoyed helping me with my problem!


So here are the Prego Twins. They are both having boys, and are only a couple months a part.










1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

A boy? :) Wowee- a boy in the Davis family- unbelievable!!! :) Congratulations to Tami and your family... so cool!!! :) The baby shower will be a blast now, especially with the diaper/ guess what kind of chocolate the poop is game. :) And what's this about a personal problem? I am so in the dark! :) Okay, enough rambling, and way to many smiley faces and exclamation points. :) Love you tons!