
So, I don't know how many of you know, but the hotel that I am working at sold. It seems lately that each one I start sells right away. So I have decided that it is time for me to get out of the hotel industry. I am going to go back to school to get my degree in R.T. or basically X-ray tech. Then I will see about continuing on to Ultrasound. I am trying to get a job with a hospital right now, but I will keep you posted. Since things have been really crazy with work, school just ended, and everything else, Holly, Tami and I decided we needed to do a girls night out. Hope you enjoy.
3 comments:
That was a fun night!! we all need to do it again sometime soon!! :)
It looks like you guys had fun!!! Cute pictures.
YAY! Nadine has a blog! Hopefully you will keep it updated! LOL Be sure and post some Toby Keith pictures! wink!
Post a Comment