It just seems like things are flying by. The last week in May I had a wonderful trip to Kansas to see a friend. I ended up doing a road trip and had a blast. It had been a while since I had last done a road trip, at least a long road trip. The weather was good and the company was great.
Then having cousins that have been living out of state coming in town for a visit it has been a lot of fun. Holly, Craig, Deanna, Shanna and Shane and of course all the kids. It has been nice to catch up with everyone and just enjoy haning out and having fun.
10 years ago
2 comments:
So glad you made it back from Kansas safe and sound, and had a blast in the process! :) Much love to you and your family.
I "FOUND" you! The link at my comment wouldn't work, but over at Shanna's it did! I'm going to have to put you in my blog reader! It was SO fun to meet you!
Post a Comment