10 years ago
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
31 Pounds Lost and many more to go....
So, a few of you know that for the last 9 weeks, I have been trying to change my way of eating and I have been working out quite a bit. I have been horizontally challenged for most of my life, LOL so I am trying to correct that problem. Like many of us, I am trying to lose some weight. I have now lost 31 pounds Yeah!!!!! I will try and post a pic in the next couple of days, and I will hopefully keep the update going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Great job Nadine! I am so proud of you.:)
great job!! How exciting.
That's awesome!! Let us know how you did it.
Are you guys still hiking a lot? That's incedibly awesome! Go you!! I'm happy and excited for you!
Thanks for the support guys. I have just been really watching my calorie intake, and then working out, or hiking, or whatever workout I can get for 1-2 hours a day. I am hoping it continues I want to loose another 72 pounds.
Post a Comment