Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Went to see my cousin Shanna and her Family in Mississippi

Ok... Or I was informed the locals pronounce it Missippi. LOCheck SpellingL. It was a wonderful visit. I finished watching the Cardinals game in the "BARN". It was awesome!!! A friend of Shane's has built the barn, which is basically a man's heaven place. We watched the game on a 90inch Screen. Not too mention the cool set up with soda machine and everything.

Then Shane and Shanna got me hooked on a new series. Not that I needed a new one. Ha ha, but it was good. Shane watched cute little Brody, while Shanna and I got to play on Monday. We went to lunch and did the shopping round, and we had a great time.

I loved the opportunity to hang out with them!! I just got home, and I miss them already. If only I was independently wealthy and could travel whenever I wanted. LOL

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Glad you had fun and that you're home safe and sound! :)

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Glad you had fun! I've heard things about Shane's man cave barn! So what new series are you hooked on?