Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

So my cousin Shanna is having a little contest with cards or layouts, and I decided to make a Valentine's Day card. I have to admit Rachel was very sweet in helping me out, especially since she didn't even know why I wanted her to take some of these crazy pictures. Hope you enjoy and you all have a Happy Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

You are so talented, truly! I LOVE this card! (hope it's okay I cropped the scan just a bit). We need to get together soon birthday girl! :)

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Oh my gosh!! Nadine, I am laughing so hard right now!! (Don't tell Rachel!) You're caption is hilarious! Girl, you do beat all! When is our next girls night out? I miss you! How's the knee feeling?

Katy B. said...

Okay that is hilarious! Great job Nadine!:)