OK Holly... I did the Reindeer Quiz. I have no Idea what they are talking about.... Me an Independent minded reindeer who never plays by the rules...who are they kidding. LOL
***You Are Dasher***
You're an independent minded reindeer who never plays by the rules.
Why You're Naughty: That little coup you tried to stage against Santa last year
Why You're Nice: You secretly give naughty children presents.
Which of Santa's Reindeer Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/whichofsantasreindeerareyouquiz/
10 years ago
3 comments:
You gave naughty children presents? What? :) Oh wait, you gave us presents... never mind. :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I love and appreciate you and your friendship so very much. We need to get together for lunch in the next few weeks so I can catch up on all things Nadine. Much love, Lucy
I'm comet! I don't know if that's good or not. Just the mere fact that I took a test to find out which reindeer I was says something...what I don't know. But hey, it was fun!:):):)
Katy you are funny, and you are right...just the fact that you took the reindeer test says something, but who am I to talk...LOL.
Post a Comment